Monday, August 5, 2013

How to Accomplish Any Task You Want When Your Body Does not Want to!

The number one difference between those who are rich and those who are not is time management and learning to overcome procrastination to accomplish what they need to do in their day to be successful for that day. Here’s a simple trick I like to do to overcome procrastination and get my butt moving to complete my tasks for the day.


What I like to do is a simple trick called the 5 minute technique where i say im only going to work on a task for 5 minutes.


Because of the low time frame my mind does not put up a big fight so then i sit down to do whatever I need to do for 5 minutes and once I start I get into auto mode this gets me going to complete the task. Two hours later im grateful that I sat down to do it and the task is completed.


Try it out and let me know what you think



How to Accomplish Any Task You Want When Your Body Does not Want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment