Monday, August 5, 2013

How I Made My First $1000 Day Online!

So several weeks ago I heard an internet marketer I was closely following was selling his sales funnel as a franchise. The stats show that about 97% of people trying to make money online will fail but about 97.9% of franchises will succeed. That’s staggering that more people that buy a franchise succeed and very staggering that most people that try and make it on their own fail.


So with these facts in mind it was a no brainer to me that I had to get a franchise from this guy. The internet marketer who I bought his franchise is Dean Holland. I have been following him for some time and he is legit with thousands of success stories from other customers I had to jump on the band wagon. He had already fine tuned his sales funnel so all i had to do was drive traffic to the funnel and I was set.


With this in mind I started working on driving traffic to the funnel. I purchased an 100 click solo ads and launched a free WSO on the warrior forum with emphasis on getting people to the sales funnel that Dean provided. So it was pretty incredible because last Thursday I got a call from Dean Holland congratulating me for my first sale. I was so excited I nearly fell off my chair when he told me I had made $1200 dollars in one day.


OMG, I could not believe it. After 4 years of blood and sweat my dream is finally becoming a reality. Now there only lies one path for me. Cranking more traffic into the sale funnel and seeing my profits increase.


Cheers to an excellent 2013.



How I Made My First $1000 Day Online!

No comments:

Post a Comment